Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What will they think of next?


What will they think of next?

It was time for a haircut. I usually go to the same person at the same place and get the same haircut. I was at a different store recently and didn't have the number to see if my favorite hairdresser was available. One of my sales associates suggested I Google it. I told him I had already shut my computer down. He said I should send them a text message. I tried it and I got the number I needed in a text message back.

Who thought of this? How cool is this?

New paradigms are being developed every day.

With the advent of e-readers like Amazon's Kindle, are we seeing the end of libraries?

When was the last time you looked up a number in a phone book?

What will they think of next?

No comments:

Post a Comment