Saturday, October 16, 2010

Best Practices - The Disney Institute

The term "best practices" is used quite often when referring to the Disney Institute.

Come to think of it, why would you do anything without giving it your best?

What started it all? Take a look at this video and see it through "Walt's Eyes" for a backstage tour of Disney's attention to detail and how they incorporate their best practices into what they do for their guests.

(For those of you who are getting an email copy of this blog sent to you, the video may not load properly. Please click the link at the bottom of the email to see the video. Thanks!)



Find your source of daily inspiration.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this video, David. I've heard others talk of Mark before, so it is neat to see him here. And I'm glad you posted it so I could then see that the Disney Institute has a YouTube channel! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian, it is my pleasure. After reading Lee Cockerell's book and attending my first DI course last year, I'm a believer.

    If I understand its history, I have a pin designed by Mark for this program.

    Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark is a Star! And an amazing Disney Historian.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeff, I believe there are many stars in the Disney constellation. I am looking forward to meeting Mark in person.

    ReplyDelete